“SECOND EDITION OF THE CAMEROON INVESTMENT FORUM-CIF 2017, from 9th -10th NOVEMBER 2017 at the Party Hall, BONANJO- DOUALA”
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- A stable currency;
- A well educated and bilingual work force;
- Dynamic business entrepreneurs available for profitable partnerships with foreign investors
- Dynamic microeconomic and macroeconomic policies delivering a growth rate of about 3% G.D.P.
- Peace and political stability which guarantees the protection of both national and foreign investments.
- Major investments being carried out in the energy sector to boost industrial activity by providing enough energy to sustain development.
- Availability of ICT companies providing internet services, networking solutions, mobile phone services, etc…
- Availability of the nationwide optical fiber network to interconnect businesses locally and internationally.